Lines of action of Learning and Informed Environments (AAI)
In the VHL model, the methodology of apprentice and informed environments has as a base a set of six action lines that are adapted and enriched according with local capacities:
• Humanized environment that stimulates the continuous learning, the mutual confidence and appropriation of the history, culture and organization mission.
• Operation online of the information sources of scientific, technical and factual nature,.
• Collaborative Spaces (ECOs) and Communities of Practices (CoPs)
• Internal and external communication.
• Operation in network of the projects and the processes identified, formalized with automation in network.
• Programs of human resource development, as priority in learning processes in the network and guided to increase the capacity of action of the collaborators.
• Functionalities, events of information and integrative activities, in the form on line or face-to-face, to make possible the lines of action, as presented in detail in the document “Functionalities and elements of communication and social interaction in the context of Learning and Informed Environments (AAI) in VHL”.
The VHL, as information and knowledge space, acts as extension of individual and collective memory, supporting the individuals and institutions in its function of producers, intermediaries and users of information. With the adoption of AAI, the VHL, as library, organize and gives sense for creation and innovation.